WQUSA Heavy Equipment Scholarship
WQUSA offers the largest single selection of aftermarket Komatsu Parts in the world with over 30 thousand high quality and cost-effective Komatsu Replacement Parts. But did you know that we can also source your original Komatsu Parts as well? With 35 plus years of combined Komatsu parts industry experience and a network of over 200 Dealers and Wholesalers worldwide.
Our regular customer from all over the world count on us to source all of their parts.
We would like to offer a $1,000 scholarship to a student who is selected as a winner in the scholarship program. The details of the program are given below.
Applicants must meet the following criteria.
- Must be a high school, trade school, or college student majoring in the Heavy Equipment mechanical fields.
- Command of English language
- Ability to produce great content on the topic, “Heavy Equipment Parts” in regards to our website: wqusa.com
- Minimum GPA: 2.5
- The applicant must be a citizen of the United States of America
How to Apply
In order to participate in this scholarship, an applicant must submit an essay between 600 to 800 words on any topic related to Heavy Equipment Parts.
The applicant who submits the best quality content will receive this scholarship.
- All applications should be submitted to [email protected]
- All applicants should provide their name, phone number, and address so that we can confirm their identity and school enrollment
- All applicants must understand that there will be no addition to your information submitted once the first application has been submitted
All essays must be submitted and received by November 30, 2022, and the winner will be chosen on December 31, 2022.
Note: By submitting your application you are giving us the rights to put your essay content on our website if you are chosen as a winner.